Saturday 12 December 2009

no titile

now is d time for me to appologize again, for abandoning this blog since i come back to sibu.. this is ridiculous as i should have more free time and i should allocate the extra time to update this blog but i can tell u i seems to be busier compared to college life tat i live which should be more hectic for a normal ppl. Funny, rite? apart from spending some time to study some inspirational books and enhancing my poor english, updating mandarin blog ( as mandarin is d best language for me), and doing sports ( want bcum taller and slimmer), touching guitar( this guitar i juz bought it recently, why i use" touch", bz i dunno how to play it!!) i indulge myself too much in doing housechores!!!! hahahahah, wat a gud boy u may praise me... but i am nt really interested to do so, juz following my mum's order.. OMG..

ya, juz want to tell u.i gt 11 over 20 in my text production. what a f..king new.. a destructive trauma in my life.. wat a catastrophe tat destroy my mood and passion in building up my perfect eng.. but i learn to accept it.. this is the truth. my eng is juz at amatuer level. for those who are proficient in mastering english, my level is equalling to your level during form 1, i guess...haha
additionaly, i admit tat i am nt consistent enough in paying efforts to search for new voca, phrases, or reading tough articles, i am such not patient guy, which means i dream my eng to be top in class but in reality, my actions are nt sufficient and efficient.

jia u ba.. a kiong.. hahahhahha

1 comments:

Ethan said...

taller?? sport cn make u taller??... too late...LOL!!