Thursday 31 December 2009

happy 2010

happy 2010.. now juz 4 hours left. and we are going to embark on this new year. i guess most youths are having countdown or celebration for waiting the first second of 2010 coming. Actually i cant understand what for we spent our time to acticipate for that second coming as nothing change in our surrounding..perhaps those who are having great time now gain the merriment from gathering with their loved ones, and also the atmosphere of crowding joyfully.

i love 2009, this fruitful year has exposed lots things for me to learn, feel and experience. i gained any unexpected presents from our Lord and many of those i really dont deserve for it, though i will always appreciate it,treasure it and wont let You down. I may cry because i dont think i can travelled that far, and finally i smile when u continue on my side, aiding me in growing spritually, step by step to resolve the crisis pouring upon me and bless me to be unscathed after every trauma, and most importantly, never give up me when my negative side prevails..

i cant expect what will the forthcoming events bring to me. either desperate nor joyfull life i will live it with a tough heart. i have had such long journey and i tell myself, i will be looking forward... and step forward.

0 comments: