Wednesday 1 July 2009

I am now in Intec, uitm

days with relaxing and happy moments have gone and all have to be parts of diary of memory. Yeah, I am now one member of INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CENTRE, UITM which is located in shah alam tat i really a newbie to live here. Friends.. separate at the halfway of secondary education.. i miss them who is now nt beside me.. and too my family. Luckily and veri luckily, lots of sibu guys do their pre-u here.. i sense the hometown smell from them. Jokes which west malaysians really dont know, we make it and laughters tat are the most real and originates from true feelings are we here. I HATE ENGLISH. but wat is bad happening to me .. here gt a lots of banana and some are really shocking to me as they dun know how to speak their own language--MANDARIN. first week is the orientation wif busy routimes tat keeps me in deep exhaust. Today is the last day.. and tomorrow is the class-placement test.. OUGH. okay, heard frm senior and sister tat atre nt so important. Now have a blog access in the intec s new library computer lab.. have nice days, guys.. cum back blogging soon

0 comments: