Tuesday 7 July 2009

AUSMAT 21, SC1

if u read the name of my class.. u will gt the image tat i am in best class... haha, anyway, tat is onli d name.juz d name. first week of my journey in peninsular. and i have my maiden class yesterday. Simple briefings of lecturers gave me tons of stress and worriess.. english is my nightmare lo esp for me such kind of chinese educated ppl. OMG.. but sure, i will triumph over tat nightmare. Pharmacy in new zealand is the best choice for me.. but tat is how written in destiny, i will be only offered to uni of otago... juz one choice. once i fail my intake interview,, all sweet dreams will just go, and leaving me in one corner, soaked in desperation.. WHY, WHY, SO HARD TO GO OVERSEA.intense competition will explode soon, with limited places in front of so many ppls... GOD BLESS ME...

0 comments: