Friday 1 May 2009

Coming Critical May




Sorry for nt updating recently. This is nt nice to have 2 blogs as i doesnt have enough time to act as di-bloggers. Thanks god, i am given the golden chance to attend matriculation programme in Labuan. I called this May as the critical may for us who are not so rich that can pursue our dream by own financial condition. However, what is more awaiting and exicting day is the 11/5 , the day of jpa announcement. Actually the date is not sured offcially. Yeah, i apply pharmacy in this JPA.
There are various reasons that i choose pharmacy. Well, the first one, i admit that my brain is nt so complicated or in other word not so brillant that enable me to study medicine. I am quite humble, right? haha. Second one, pharmacy profession can make a greater income if compared to medicine once the dispensing right is given to pharmacists. haha. kay, the third reason, pharmacy is easier to be shortlisted than medicine in jpa. Additionally i am a guy and this is great advantage for me. Fourth reason is the secret that regards her, cant tell anything, haha.




ok, emm, i will go labuan on 10 of may . i want to add one more thing.I feel grateful to God and also I beg from Your help and blessings to let my other friends fulfil their dreams who definitely achieve better than me if offered this oppprtunity

0 comments: