Wednesday 13 May 2009

I dun like English

Yeah, this is the truth, i totally dun like English, i also admit that my english command is nt so satisfying. I only get grade B4 in 1119 or known as gce-0 level in spm last year . However, this language is the most important language in this planet, so i still in bear in mind to put extra effort to improve my english proficiency. This sounds sad, right? haha, never mind that, i like challenging and i can find lots of fun in facing series of difficulty. Emm, you may ask how do I pass the JPA and Maktab interview. Yes, there got part of english speaking in those interviews. In this case, I am nt one can handle sudden situation based on my english speaking level, so hard work has to be paid to overcome. Memorising is good idea but i dun quite linked to this in overming my low-speaking-level. I only memorise the introduction paragrapgh to give interview panel a early nice image. However, introdution is done in BM part. This is quite funny and the discussion about the current issue is conducted in full english. Oh God? what should I do? that is my heart s voice at tat time when the turn is coming for me. LOL, maybe you will laugh at me and dun believe me. JUST SPEAK. that is my brain thinking of. JPA one is quite satisfying for me. This is very or in other words extremely fortunate for me i am arranged beside one guy who is very top in oral speaking. He gives me very large pressure and that is my turn after his. Sometimes pressure is nice to have and it can force my mouth to open. Yeah, that is nt all the time i can speak out my opinion, some moment my mouth was stucked too, and suddenly my brain is blank and i even use bm words to describe something. haha, my english is too bad. i know i have to solve it. Lets do it, friends!! Rock the english!! Nt a hard thing for us, Bless you



oh ya, Out of mind for me, i forget to wish friends in appealing jpa scholarship can suceed in their actions and those who are planning to give up, dun be upset,God will lead you to another way which may be better than jpa, right?

Share you all one phrase

An Persimist see difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see opportunity in every difficulty.

Be optimistic, but nt happy- go -lucky, and always looking forward in life.

0 comments: