Monday 8 June 2009

English Upgrading

English is my nightmare. If u want to speak english ad lib in stage, i would rather to die than staying there to be insulted.This will be my my biggest success ever in my life if i can write a romantic english poem. yeah, english is hard for me. I dun like totally and tat is why i dun perform well in my gce-o level.what is meant by english upgrading? that will be a language construction for me to face incoming ielts test which i nid to do as well as possible to be offered a place in new zealand university. i am wondering if our ancestors can put mandarin as d priamry language in this world, then english wont be a problem for me. nothing daunted, i will overcome it!!!.

lets us forget it for moments, recent days are my delightful moment in life. Enjoy the air with most relaxing mind and i feel nothing to be worried. Really enjoyful. Rest is preparation to have a challenging battle. Refresh first and i will face a series of hard days and ememies. Go ahead and no wonders and hesistation, i am going to fly to d dreams far in the sky

0 comments: